Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Easiest DIY Hanging Planter in the World

I'm baaaaaack! Allison from Shark Tails here…and guys, I am thrilled to be back at Remodelaholic sharing a super easy (and inexpensive) take on a hanging planter.

This cheap and easy hanging planter will take you less than an hour, so you can give your plans a lofty new home in no time at all! Full DIY tutorial and supply list.

Last time I was visiting, I showed you how to make a simple, mid-century inspired triangle bench, and what better to pair it with than a modern hanging planter? You can check out the tutorial for the bench here and the full video tutorial below from the DIY Benches playlist on the Remodelaholic YouTube channel.


Full disclosure: I. Love. Plants. I honestly have a bit of a problem, but when you really get down to it, collecting plants is a smidge better than collecting stacks of newspaper or old hairbrushes, right? There are all kinds of benefits to keeping plants...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

The Easiest DIY Hanging Planter in the World was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment