Monday, September 18, 2017

12 Items for a Perfect Fixer Upper Style Farmhouse Bedroom

Hi Guys, this is Kristin from Postbox Designs E-Design and I’m back with my monthly exclusive Mood Board just for you Remodelaholic readers! As an interior designer I think one of the most overlooked rooms is the Master Bedroom. For so many of us (myself included) we spend our time and money in our shared living areas like our Family Room. Then our bedroom is the last place to get décor love.

But decorating should be F-U-N, and I don’t want you to get overwhelmed. So today our Mood Board has just 12 Items that can get you to a picture worthy Farmhouse Bedroom. At least half of my clients request some sort of Farmhouse style in their rooms, but today I also wanted to show you how to get a more sophisticated, traditional twist...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

12 Items for a Perfect Fixer Upper Style Farmhouse Bedroom was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment