Wednesday, June 7, 2017

It’s a Jungle in Here…

We just recently made it through kindergarten graduation. It was cute and the kids worked really hard. At the end their teacher announced their name, handed them a diploma, and told everyone what they wanted to be when they grow up. My daughter said she wanted to be a veterinarian. Which was no surprise to me, she LOVES animals.

After, when we were thanking her teacher- the teacher told me that my daughter's original answer to the question was, “When I grow up I want to be a lady with a lot of cats!!!”

That is right, my daughters true ambition in life is to be the crazy cat lady. My life is complete!!

Darn peer pressure!! I wish she hadn't changed her answer last minute, can you imagine how epic that would have...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

It’s a Jungle in Here… was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment