Tuesday, June 6, 2017

How to Build a Long Wood and Glass Planter Centerpiece

Easy Long Wood Glass Succulent Table Centerpiece 700
Hello friends! Elisha from Pneumatic Addict here. I confess, I have a horrible black thumb. I manage to kill every plant I get my hands on. That being said, I'm obsessed with house plants and I keep trying. In fact, this is my third planter I've share with you guys here on Remodelaholic (Tall Concrete Planter and Modern Table Top Planters).
After walking through Joann's one day I spotted inexpensive square vases, like the kind you'd see floating candles in at everyone's wedding back in the day. I got inspired and decided to make a new wood and glass centerpiece for my dining table.
Long Wood Glass Centerpiece Dimensions WM

How to Build a Wood and Glass Planter Centerpiece

Click here to get a free printable version of this building plan

No comments:

Post a Comment