Wednesday, January 3, 2018

How to Make Your Own DIY Pressed Plant Frame

Hey All!  It’s Corey  back from Sawdust 2 Stitches.  If you already  follow along on my blog you may have seen my most recent bedroom makeover. It turned out phenomenal (if I do say so myself)!  It included shiplap, weathered wood,  AND my feature of today; custom art work!

Pressed Plant Glass Frames By SAwdust2Stitches For Remodelaholic.com 17

When I was designing my room  I was really  struggling coming up with a way to fill the space above my headboard. I didn’t want to make it visually heavy, but I also didn’t want to cover up all my beautiful new shiplap wall. So what’s a girl to do ?  DIY  it of course.  I dreamed up an idea that would allow the wall to be the backdrop  but still have a high impact!  I give you my “Pressed Plant Frames”!

Okay...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

How to Make Your Own DIY Pressed Plant Frame was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment