Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Custom Printable Farmhouse Monogram + Family Name Wall Art

It’s nearly February and that means Valentine’s Day! which also means copious amounts of chocolate, and any holiday that comes with chocolate is a-ok with me! But, like we’ve talked about before, I don’t go all-out decorating for every holiday anymore like I used to, or like I always thought I would. Simple, classic decorating year-round is becoming more and more my style, with a few little seasonal touches like this. So for this month’s collaboration with Canon, we wanted to do something that’s all about love and family but that can stay up year round (like these carved birch tree printables).

We love the neutral modern farmhouse style that’s so popular right now, so we combined a hand-drawn style...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Custom Printable Farmhouse Monogram + Family Name Wall Art was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment