Tuesday, January 23, 2018

7 Tips to Choose the Perfect Barstool + Affordable Barstool Round-Up

Hi Friends! This is Kristin from Postbox Designs Interior E-Design, and I’m so happy to be back this month with another custom mood board and shopping guide for you guys. Every month I take my 13+ years experience as a designer to share some of my tricks, tips, and ways to save money with you while making your home beautiful.

Nowadays it seems like just about every kitchen you see on Pinterest features a huge, beautiful island. And I’m the biggest fan of all of the kitchen island. When my kids were little I would plop them up there and they would help me bake. As they got older, the island wasn’t just for cooking or eating, but also for doing homework and working on crafts. The kitchen is the center of most homes, and the...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

7 Tips to Choose the Perfect Barstool + Affordable Barstool Round-Up was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment