Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Tips and Tricks: DIY Rag Rug

Hello you Remodelaholic readers! Colleen here, DIYer behind Lemon Thistle. Today I’m excited to be back, sharing all the tips and tricks I’ve picked up from making my very first rag rug. Rugs can be crazy expensive, but they’re so wonderful to have to cozy up a space, add to your decor, and save your feet when you’re standing in one place for a long time.

Tips and Tricks for making a DIY rag rug

Earlier this year, we made a wall mounted art station for our kiddos and my daughter spends SO much time there. She doesn’t seem to mind the standing, but I thought it would be nice for her to have a cushy rug to stand on while she makes her artwork. Since this is a smaller rug, I thought it was the perfect time to try something new… like a rag rug!

...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Tips and Tricks: DIY Rag Rug was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment