Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanks and Giving; Free Printable

PLEASE READ:

As an ambassador of Shaw floors, I recently had the honor to visit and learn about a cause that Shaw both financially supports and loves- St Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

171106 Shaw NB075

Shaw Floors Influencers participate in a patient event Monday, November 6, 2017.

It was astounding.

It was humbling.

My faith in both humanity and God was strengthened.

This event is so close to my heart and strengthening to my faith, so I will admit, it is hard for me to share the experience without sharing my feelings of personal faith.  I hope you will understand, and I know, that I know everyone has different faith and beliefs, but I hope that wont take away from what I want to share…

This visit opened my eyes to what each person can do...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Thanks and Giving; Free Printable was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment