Friday, November 10, 2017

Me time: Creating a She Shed

Today's post is brought to you buy Fiber One. All she shed advice and opinions are my own!

Sometimes a mama needs a little space away from the hustle and bustle!! Like the man caves we have heard about for years- we now have the She Shed! And I thought I would try my hand at creating and giving you some advice for creating a She Shed! If you want to see how I took this boring room from Blah to AHH! Watch the YouTube video here! And don't forget to subscribe!

Now, I must admit, I didn't want my space out in a super hot or freezing cold shed. So, instead I took over a small room, in my mostly unfinished basement to create my She Shed! So don't let the not having an actual ‘”shed” deter you from creating a special...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Me time: Creating a She Shed was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment