Wednesday, November 29, 2017

How to Style the Perfect Farmhouse Christmas Mantel Plus FREE Oh Holy Night Printable

Hi there!  Its Sara from Twelve On Main and I am so excited to be here today to talk all about Christmas!  Oh my goodness, Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, and is for more than just the gift giving.  I love the memories we make spending time together as a family, making new traditions and seeing the light in my own kids eyes.    If you are meeting me for the first time, HI!  My name is Sara and I spend most of my days working on my own blog at Twelve On Main.  I spend my time working on DIY projects, home decor ideas, and whole room remodels.  I am also a huge fan of the farmhouse style, and I like to think that I have my own original spin on a rustic farmhouse style.

How To Style A Farmhouse Christmas Mantel

My style tends to be a more relaxed, and forgiving,...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

How to Style the Perfect Farmhouse Christmas Mantel Plus FREE Oh Holy Night Printable was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment