Monday, November 13, 2017

How to Build 3D Wood Trees for Christmas and Winter Decor

Continuing in our Creative Christmas series: Krista envisioned and built these adorable rustic 3D wood trees from reclaimed wood, built with angled tiers of wood slats stacked pyramid-style on top of each other. Perfect for Christmas and the whole winter. The cutting and assembly method is so brilliant, and Krista walks you through it all in the post so you can build your own little grove of wood evergreen trees!

Build a set of rustic 3D wood trees for Christmas and winter decorating, using a couple of old reclaimed wood fence boards and your miter saw.

Aren’t these trees great? My mom replaced her fence that was older than I, and gave me all of the wonderful weathered slats!

Christmas DIY Building Projects @Remodelaholic 52

The idea for these trees came to me while driving my kids to school. I wanted to make something you could view 360 degrees, and I wanted to try cutting the boards like crown molding....

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

How to Build 3D Wood Trees for Christmas and Winter Decor was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment