Saturday, November 11, 2017

Creative Christmas Challenge: 26 New DIY Christmas Project Tutorials

Happy Saturday, Remodelaholics! We're less than 2 weeks until Thanksgiving and you know what that means… it's time to be working on Christmas projects! I know, I know, I love Turkey Day too and I really do like letting it have its own moment before the Christmas season comes into full swing… but as a DIYer and a blogger, I've got to give myself enough time to do some new projects, and I want to give you enough time to be able to do them, too… so Christmas starts at Halloween around here.

04 Creative Christmas @Remodelaholic

Today we're sharing a new Dollar Store Christmas Tree and combining our annual 12 Days of Christmas series with one of our tri-yearly theme weeks (see: pallets, headboards, wall art, doors, windows, ...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Creative Christmas Challenge: 26 New DIY Christmas Project Tutorials was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment