Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How To Build A Sawhorse Sofa Table in an Afternoon

Hey there friends! Its Sara from Twelve On Main. I am so excited to be here today! Well, I am excited every time I get to visit Remodelaholic and feature a project or two that I am working on. Today I wanted to show you how to build a sawhorse sofa table that I made the other day…in literally, one short afternoon.

DIY Sawhorse Sofa Table by Twelve On Main for Remodelaholic

If you have been to my site Twelve On Main, you may have seen some of my DIY projects or room reveals. I love farmhouse and industrial style and I like to intertwine the two once in a while. This sawhorse sofa table definitely leans toward the industrial side of style, but you will be amazed at how well it goes with my farmhouse decor as well.

Watch the video tutorial ...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

How To Build A Sawhorse Sofa Table in an Afternoon was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment