Monday, October 16, 2017

Create a Timeless Farmhouse Bathroom That Will Stand the Test of Time

HI Guys! It is Kristin from Postbox Designs E-Design back with another custom Mood Board JUST FOR YOU! I may be a designer, but I’m also a Mom of 3 so functionality, durability, and style (of course) always tops my list whenever I work on a project for a client or in my own home. And while it is fun to play around with trends in some areas of our homes (I’m a throw pillow hoarder), in some places you want classic and timeless. And a bathroom design is one of them. I've been designing bathrooms for over 13 years now and I have watched a LOT of trends come and go. Most people only remodel a bathroom once or twice in their lives so today I wanted to give you a bathroom that you will love years from now.

How to create a timeless farmhouse bathroom that is both Fixer Upper fashionable and classically designed | Best classic bathroom features | Best trending bathroom styles and accessories | Best bathroom paint colors

I know we all shed a tear...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Create a Timeless Farmhouse Bathroom That Will Stand the Test of Time was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment