Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Free Printable: Abstract Pencils

Back to school time! Free Printable Graphic • Abstract Pencils • AD Aesthetic For Remodelaholic

Hey there Remodelaholics! Dawn here from AD Aesthetic bringing you yet another free printable graphic this month, so you can celebrate the back-to-school season in style!

It's that time of year again — you know the time. When stores cart out truckloads of school supplies. Aisles are suddenly full of crayons, notebooks, pencils and backpacks galore. I've always loved this time. When I was young, shopping for school supplies was way up there in the top of my favorite things list (I may have been a bit of a nerd). Gathering all of my materials and packing my backpack to get ready for the new year of school always felt like a fresh start. Even though I was headed back to learn next to the same faces each and every year, there was still this...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Free Printable: Abstract Pencils was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment