Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fall Mantel at our House

This year, in partnership with Shaw Floors, I am joining a fall home tour… and I hate to disappoint, but for me that means the front room. The rest of my house is torn up at the moment… (remember ripping things out is my thing…#remodelaholic)

If you are itching to see an amazing whole home tour please go check out Addison's Wonderland from yesterday!

Can I tell you a secret? I'm not a big decorator… I tend to fall on the quirky side for decor and would rather have nothing on a table than a bunch of stuff… When it comes to holidays, I decorate for Christmas. Don't get me wrong- I am big on dressing up like an idiot for Halloween, but that is about it. – don't tell anyone, but it just isn't my thing- ...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Fall Mantel at our House was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment