Saturday, September 9, 2017

DIY Chunky Solid Wood Nightstand Tutorial + Building Plan

Hey there Remodelaholics! Scott here with Saws on Skates back again to make some more sawdust with you. This time we're building a solid wood nightstand – no plywood in this baby! This nightstand features angled legs, a storage shelf and a deep drawer for lots of storage. Window/door casing moulding is used to make the face frame and gives this project a thick, chunky look.

This chunky wood nightstand is made from solid wood and features angled mid-century style legs, an open shelf, and a sliding drawer for storage. Free building plan and tutorial.

A while back I shared with you a DIY Mid-Century Modern nightstand. I liked the look of it, but after I built it, I decided it wasn't exactly what I wanted for my bedroom. I went back to the drawing board and found inspiration for a new nightstand design here.

This chunky wood nightstand is made from solid wood and features angled mid-century style legs, an open shelf, and a sliding drawer for storage. Free building plan and tutorial.

This new wood nightstand hints at that retro look, but different from the Mid-Century Modern...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

DIY Chunky Solid Wood Nightstand Tutorial + Building Plan was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment