Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mini S’mores Pies – A Perfectly Toasted Easy Dessert

Think back to campfires and scorched marshmallows on sticks. Trying to capture the gooey marshmallow insides between your graham crackers, all without losing your little piece of chocolate. It was fun, it was messy, and it was delicious. Now here's a recipe to give you all that great taste, but in easy to handle mini s'mores pies.

Get the same delicious taste of s'mores without the campfire and mess with this mini s'mores pies recipe from Remodelaholic.com

Campfire s'mores are great, don't get me wrong. I've got some great childhood (and grown-up) memories of hanging out in the woods around a fire. However, the logistics of a campfire are a little more intense than turning on my oven. I mean, I absolutely could go hiking until I found the perfect spot, kindle a fire, sharpen some sticks, and go to town. The thing is, I don't always have time to do that. Or the...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Mini S’mores Pies – A Perfectly Toasted Easy Dessert was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment