Wednesday, August 30, 2017

How to Make Your Own Wooden Chalkboard Welcome Sign + Free Printable Template

Hello Remodelaholic readers! Colleen here, DIYer behind Lemon Thistle. I'm back today to bring you a simple wooden framed chalkboard that is a fun alternative to a wreath. I've also got a free printable template of my ‘welcome' hand lettering so you can letter your own! This project is really easy to pull together with some basic tools and can suit almost any decor style.

DIY Hanging Wooden Chalkboard- so simple! Plus free handlettered printable template

You could use a chalkboard like this in your entry way in place of a wreath like I have, or you could hang it in a gallery wall with daily motivations, or in your kitchen for your grocery list- the possibilities are really endless! I have mine stationed in my recently renovated entry way and love how the scandi feel plays with all the other pieces I have.

...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

How to Make Your Own Wooden Chalkboard Welcome Sign + Free Printable Template was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment