Tuesday, August 22, 2017

How to Make a DIY Jewelry Organizer

How to Build a Simple DIY Jewelry Organizer with Shelf

Hey everyone!! I’m Shara from Woodshop Diaries and I’m excited to be a brand new contributor here on Remodelaholic! Although I’m a brand new contributor, I have had the opportunity in the past to post my DIY bathroom mirror shelf here on Remodelaholic and also participate in the recent 2×4 and More Challenge.

But, today I’m going to show you how to make a simple DIY jewelry organizer! This jewelry organizer is easy to customize with your own fabric design, colors, hardware, etc. And the foam board in the middle allows for plenty of storage because you can just stick a pin in and hang your new necklace or bracelet on it. Easy peesy!

How to Build a Customizable Jewelry Organizer

For this build you will need:

...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

How to Make a DIY Jewelry Organizer was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment