Saturday, August 26, 2017

How To Build a Sliding Barn Door Console For Your Man Cave

Hi Friends! I'm Leanne from Diva of DIY and I am super excited to be here with you today on Remodelaholic to share a project my husband and I just finished in our lake house fixer upper.

Do you have a man cave in your house? Or at least an area of the house dedicated to watching TV? If so, then you definitely need this sliding barn door console to hold all of the games, game systems and TV components that go along with that big television I know is hanging on the wall. Am I right? I bet I'm close LOL.

Sliding Barn Door Entertainment Console

When we remodeled our lake house, we knew we wanted to incorporate a game room/man cave into the floor plan. My teenage boys love gaming with their friends and my husband loves sports so having a room with multiple televisions fell...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

How To Build a Sliding Barn Door Console For Your Man Cave was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment