Saturday, August 5, 2017

How to Build a Long Hexagon Tray

Hi, it's Mindi from My Love 2 Create. A few months ago I shared my Antique Crate. I firmly believe you can never have enough crates, I love how useful and cute they are!

Today I am excited to share my Long Hexagon Tray. Yes, I am obsessed with trays too…the struggle is real.
Hexagon Tray On Table Close Shot, MyLove2Create

See what I mean?! This tray is so pretty and unique and it adds such charm, I kind of love it.

Tray With Necklace Vertical, MyLove2Create

Plus could be used in any room in the house. A perfect decor accent or place to keep things organized.

See also: Why You Should Use Trays in Your Home Decor and 8 Practical Uses for Trays Around The House

How to Make a Long Hexagon Tray

Click here to get the free printable building plan from Mylove2create

No comments:

Post a Comment