Thursday, August 17, 2017

Get Ready For School with a Farmhouse Style Homework Station + Command Center

Hi! This is Kristin from Postbox Designs, E-Design and I’m back for another month with a custom made Mood Board JUST for you Remodelaholic readers. Every month I tackle a space in your home and share some pro tips on how to design that space on a budget. Not only am I an interior designer though, I’m also a mama to three kids! So like many of you, the start of the new school year is on my mind! (In fact as I write this post my MIL is taking them back-to-school shoe shopping) My baby goes to kindergarten this year so now I have three kiddos that are all school aged. Which means every one of them brings home papers to be signed, info on sports signups, and daily backpacks full of treasures. So how the heck do you keep life organized...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Get Ready For School with a Farmhouse Style Homework Station + Command Center was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment