Saturday, August 19, 2017

Fixer Upper Inspired Farmhouse Laundry Sign + Free Template

Hey there! I'm Sarah from The Created Home, and I'm excited to share this fun project with you. Previously, I've shared a rustic outdoor chandelier, some scrap wood hearts, and a gorgeous fretwork console designed by Jen Woodhouse.

Raise your hands if you just cannot get enough Fixer Upper? You guys, I finally found a cure for the between season depression that comes when there are no new episodes. Fixer Upper inspired projects! Seriously, is that too much? Nah, I don't think so.

Free printable template! How to paint your own Fixer Upper Magnolia Market style laundry sign | farmhouse decor | laundry room | chalkboard | vintage

This Magnolia inspired laundry sign is simple to make and looks great. But I have to tell you something. Have you ever had one of those projects that should be soooo simple to do, and crazy things just keep happening? Look, I would love to tell you that in...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Fixer Upper Inspired Farmhouse Laundry Sign + Free Template was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment