Monday, July 10, 2017

Waterproof Wood-look Flooring

My sister recently called me and asked my advice for some new flooring. She currently had a faux travertine tile, that while it was nice it hadn't been laid well just 10 years ago but now it was cracking and she was hoping to replace it. She couldn't have called at a better time, because I had just learned about some amazing new products from Shaw Floors one of my favorite brand partners. Just to give you a sneak peek…

Extra (12)

Shaw has a new product called Floorté that is perfect for laying over existing tile (if your doors allow for the extra height… (my sister's project didn't have the room sadly!) But even better it looks just like hardwood with great texture and a pretty sheen that isn't overly shiny WITHOUT the annoying parts...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Waterproof Wood-look Flooring was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment