Thursday, July 13, 2017

Remodelaholic in Review: June 2017

We are officially halfway through 2017! Time seems to always pass by too quickly. Last night I was putting my daughter to bed and she started crying because she didn't want to grow older and lose a tooth like her cousin recently did. In between tears she said, “Can I not grow bigger and stay just the way I am right now mom?” I hugged her and said, “I wish you could stay exactly like this a little bit longer too!” Lucky for us, there are always things to look forward to! The end of June means July is upon us and we get o celebrate America's birthday! Freedom, family, food, fireworks and fun! We hope you enjoy this upcoming month just as much as we do! And to make sure you don't miss any of our fun projects from...

Click here to continue reading --> »

       

You'll Also Love...

 

Remodelaholic in Review: June 2017 was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment