Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Printable First Day of School Signs (Updated for 2017-2018)

Back to school time is drawing near, so it's time for us to share the latest update on our printable first day of school signs! These photo signs and the matching last day of school signs have been updated for the 2017-2018 school year, and don't miss the other four customizable printable school photo signs we shared here as well. First Day Of School Signs Vertical

Hi Remodelaholics! For those who don't know me, my name is Michelle and I'm the editor of a creative lifestyle blog called Elegance & Enchantment and I also run a stationery/print shop called Enchanted Prints. Regular readers, you may remember some of the recent projects I've shared including these BBQ Invitations and the Art Prints I designed for #deckthewalls week. While I'm sad that we will be saying...

Click here to continue reading --> »


Printable First Day of School Signs (Updated for 2017-2018) was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment