Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Easy Farmhouse Bench from Just 2 Boards

Hey Remodelaholics! I’m Crystal and I blog over at The Weathered Fox where I share tips for high style decorating on a low budget! I love sharing tutorials over here on Remodelaholic. In the past I’ve shown you how to build an easy rustic wall rack, and how to turn a thrifted chandelier into a farmhouse style chandelier with just some paint!

My favorite thing to do is to add farmhouse style to my home without breaking the bank.I love a good lumber tutorial because material is inexpensive, and easy to find. Plus it's super versatile and the raw material fits easily into the farmhouse style. Today's easy farmhouse bench build cost less than $20 in lumber, and took less than an hour to build! It's the perfect farmhouse addition to the...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Easy Farmhouse Bench from Just 2 Boards was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment