Tuesday, July 18, 2017

DIY Rotating Metal Tiered Tray Organizer

Hi Remodelaholics! It's Medina here from Grillo Designs. Last month I shared how to make mason jar candle holders and today I'm sharing how to make a rustic 3 tiered tray organizer from baking tins and industrial pipes.
Learn to make your own DIY rotating metal tiered tray organizer using upcycled vintage baking tins. Great for organizing craft supplies and decorating. DIY tiered tray tutorial | vintage upcycle | repurpose

So this year, I've had a bit of a love affair with vintage baking tins. I've been collecting them since January and it might be getting a little out of control because now and I have a whole cupboard full of them (much to my hubbys dismay). I've repurposed these tins into various items so far including tart tin coasters and a baking tin planter.

This DIY industrial tiered tray organizer is my latest baking tin project! It looks a little rusty and battered, but that my friends is the beauty of vintage and...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

DIY Rotating Metal Tiered Tray Organizer was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment