Wednesday, June 28, 2017

One Skillet Chili and Cornbread

Is there an occasion where chili isn't appropriate? If there is please don't tell me. I love chili, especially with cornbread. It is a delicious and hearty comfort food that contains just about all the food groups.

A quick and yummy dinner idea, skillet chili cornbread via remodelaholic.com

To really make this meal one pot, we cooked the cornbread on top of the chili. I love using this technique when making chili because you get a bite of cornbread with every bite of chili. It is perfect!

Try this for a weeknight meal. A quick and yummy dinner idea, skillet chili cornbread via remodelaholic.com

Now, I have seen some crazy stuff added to chili before. If you've ever been to a chili cook off you know what I am talking about. Somehow people can add all kinds of different ingredients to their chili and it turns out delicious.

Try this the next time you make chili. A quick and yummy dinner idea, skillet chili cornbread via remodelaholic.com

Don't worry, I didn't add anything crazy to make the chili delicious. I kept the ingredients to...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

One Skillet Chili and Cornbread was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment