Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Master Bedroom Refresh: Update Your Bedroom with Just 4 Items

Hi! This is Kristin, from Postbox Designs, Interior E-Design, back with my monthly custom Mood Board just for you guys! As an interior designer, one of the biggest obstacles my clients have is simply being overwhelmed and not knowing where to start. And I get it! You might be wandering the aisles of a store trying to figure out what items coordinate. Or you have a Pinterest board full of images, but have no idea of the first step to re-create it at home.

Since my company focuses solely on Interior E-Design, I have found the single best tool for my clients is their Mood Board. A Mood Board shows you all of your items at once, and what they look like pulled together. Then, once you have a concrete plan, it is a lot easier to swap...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Master Bedroom Refresh: Update Your Bedroom with Just 4 Items was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment