Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Farmhouse Style Wire Wall Baskets (from Dollar Store Items)

Hey Remodelaholics! I’m Crystal and I blog over at The Weathered Fox where I share tips for high style decorating on a low budget! I love sharing tutorials over here on Remodelaholic. In the past I’ve shown you how to build an easy rustic wall rack, and how to turn a thrifted chandelier into a farmhouse style chandelier with just some paint! I definitely have a crush on farmhouse style, and today’s DIY is no different.

Make your own farmhouse style wall baskets using cheap dollar store materials | wall storage ideas | farmhouse storage | rustic organization

Today I’m once again combining my love for budget decorating and farmhouse style with a dollar store farmhouse wall baskets tutorial. I know I’m always looking for ways to add a bit of character to my walls. Remodelaholic has some amazing organizational tips and wall decor ideas. With wall baskets being so...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Farmhouse Style Wire Wall Baskets (from Dollar Store Items) was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment