Saturday, June 24, 2017

DIY Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table with Faux Metal Base

Hey Remodelaholics, I'm so glad to be popping in today to share all of the details for building this DIY Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table. You can find me blogging on the regular over at This Mamas Dance– where I tackle DIY's, builds, and design projects.DIY Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table 13 This Mamas Dance

This coffee table has been on my to do list for far too long, and I am so happy I finally got the supplies rounded up to put it together.

DIY Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table 15 This Mamas DanceI am sure you have seen the steel base coffee tables in all of the furniture stores- I decided to try a hack using 2×2 cedar balusters intended for deck rails, and the entire base came in at about $20. It's amazing how some matte black spray paint made this look like steel. I wanted the table top to be the star, so I chose chunky reclaimed...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

DIY Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table with Faux Metal Base was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment