Saturday, June 17, 2017

Build This Mid-Century Inspired Triangle Leg Bench

Hello, hello, Remodelaholic-ers! I'm Allison from Shark Tails, and I'm so happy to be back sharing another beginner building project that was certainly a labor of love for me (and a little frustration, truth be told)! Last time I visited, I showed you how almost anyone can build a simple nightstand using pine boards and a Kreg Jig, and today I am showing you how I built this modern triangle leg bench for our entry way using some 2x2s and 1x3s.

Triangle Bench.SharkTails.27

As part of our entry way refresh, I wanted to replace the little bench we had sitting next to the stairs. We inherited it from the previous home owners, and though there isn't really anything wrong with it, it's a little small for adult-sized butts and also just a bit blah. When I saw this...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Build This Mid-Century Inspired Triangle Leg Bench was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment