Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Dark Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration and Design Tips

Dark Kitchen Inspiration and Design Tips | Creating a non-white kitchen at Remodelaholic.com

Hello again! Dawn here, from AD Aesthetic, and I’m back with another mood board for your decoration inspiration. I’m a big fan of the white kitchen trend, but it seems like sometimes that can be all you see out there, am I right? So today, I thought I’d gather up some dark kitchen inspiration, and put together a moodboard with some ideas of my own.

Dark Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration

Before we get to that though, just check out all the amazing inspiration photos I found while browsing around the web:

Dark Kitchen Inspiration

Image Source: Remodelista

Dark Kitchen Inspiration

Image Source: BHG

Dark Kitchen Inspiration

Image Source: Atlanta Homes | Photo Credit: Erica George Dines

Dark Kitchen Inspiration

Image Source: The Shaker Kitchen

Dark Kitchen Inspiration

Image Source: ...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

Dark Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration and Design Tips was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment