Friday, November 18, 2016

DIY Dollhouse Tutorial + Free Printable Dollhouse Furniture

Literally 3 years ago we made this super fun dollhouse bookshelf, but being the busy mom that I am, but I never got around to publishing it because I had more ideas about what I wanted to create to go with it. Well, I FINALLY got some help from my graphic designer to paint some cool furniture and then with the help of my old home show photos, I added to her lovely creations and the winner is you!! Now you get a detailed plan for building this doll house and a HUGE set of printable furniture and decor for this month’s Canon partnership post.

Kids DIY ; Free Dollhouse building plans with a HUGE set of Furniture printables and instructions for making this the best toy ever. Great gift idea for kids! Christmas or Birthday gift!

EEK! It is just so fun I can’t even tell you!

Dollhouse Project Plans 41

Dollhouse Bookshelf Building Plans
With Free Printable Furniture

...

Click here to continue reading --> »

        

DIY Dollhouse Tutorial + Free Printable Dollhouse Furniture was first posted on http://www.remodelaholic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment